· Supplier: Endress+Hauser, Inc. Description: ISEmax CAS40D is an ion-selective electrode system for the continuous measurement of ammonium, nitrate, potassium and chloride. The system consists of a sensor based on the Memosens protocol, electrodes and the Liquiline CM442 transmitter. It is mounted on the basin rim.
· GlobalSpec。 GlobalSpecMedia Power 50。-2007,GlobalSpec"Media Power 50"Top 10。
· Hybrid Copper Iodide Cluster-Based Pellet Sensor for Highly Selective Optical Detection of o-Nitrophenol and Tetracycline Hydrochloride in Aqueous Solution ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering ( IF 8.198) Pub Date :, DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b03963
Use Iodide sensor (Ion Selective Electrode, ISE) to measure the (I-) ion in aqueous solutions. Iodide ISE are a half-cell (reference not integrated) ion selective electrode (ISE) with an robust body, solid-state PVC (polymer) membrane selective to Iodide ions in solution. It is recommended for use with any Ion or mV meter and a reference electrode.
· Find the most up-to-date version of DIN 53241-1 at Engineering360.
· Iodine Value (IV) Is a value of the amount of iodine, measured in grams, absorbed by 100 grams of a given oil. Iodine value (or Iodine number) is commonly used as a measure of the chemical stability properties of different biodiesel fuels against such oxidation as described above. The Iodine value is determined by measuring the number of double ...
· Highlights. Triiodide potentiometric sensor based on an ion-pair of Rhodamine B triiodide as a membrane carrier The electrode has a linear dynamic range between 1 × 10 − 6 and 1 × 10 − 1 M. The Nernstian slope of 68 ± 1 mV pC − 1 and detection limit of 3.9 × 10 − 7 M Indicator electrode in potentiometric determination of some iodine ...
Dual Channel Absorption Sensor -- AF26 from optek-Danulat, Inc.. The model AF26 is a dual channel absorption sensor designed for inline applications. It accurately measures color or color changes and can be used in a variety of industrial processes, from sanitary CIP/SIP applications to high-pressure, high-temperature industrial applications.
· Find Iodine Clock Photo Sensors related suppliers, manufacturers, products and specifications on GlobalSpec - a trusted source of Iodine Clock Photo Sensors information.
Sulfate-doped α-Fe 2 O 3 nanoparticles-modified carbon paste electrode (CPE) was demonstrated to be an efficient and highly selective sensor for iodide concentration determination.The detection process was characterized by studying the redox behavior of I 2 /I − couple at both modified and unmodified carbon paste electrodes via cyclic voltammetry and …
· The Puck VLP-16 sensor features 16 channels, a measurement range of 100 meters and range accuracy up to 3 centimeters. The following is an overview of a deep dive of the Velodyne Puck VLP-16 lidar from TechInsights. Summary. Lidar sensor with the Intel Cyclone III processor 32 SDRAM 128 of internal storage
Description: resulting air stream directed to the iodine gas sensor located in a separate chamber. A membrane across the face of the sensor allows iodine to diffuse to the active electrode surface. Iodine is reduced to iodide, generating a current proportional to total chlorine
Description: This mini-Gamma sensor uses a 4x4x8mm Cesium Iodine (CsI) scintillator that is a radiation-sensitive crystal as the detection component. It works with a PIN diode to convert the radiation to electric outputs. Along with a high sensitive preamplifier, the CsI crystal and PIN diode are. Supplier Catalog.
· Highly sensitive colorimetric sensor for detection of iodine ions using carboxylated chitosan-coated palladium nanozyme. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry ( IF 4.142 ) Pub Date : , DOI: 10.1007/s00216-019-02270-7
· Engineering360 is a search engine and information resource for the engineering, industrial and technical communities. We help you quickly …
· Evaluations conducted at the Mayo Clinic confirm improved spatial resolution, lower radiation or iodine contrast dose requirements and decreased levels of image noise and artifacts. Researchers demonstrated the simultaneous acquisition of multiple 150-micron-resolution datasets, each representing a different energy spectrum.
· A novel carbon-based material was synthesized by chemical doping of Iodine (I2) into multilayer graphene (MLG) using photolysis method. Elemental analysis using Energy Dispersive X-ray (EDX) determined low amount of Iodine doping in the graphene. Raman spectroscopy demonstrated increase in number of layers of graphene. Iodine doped graphene (I-MLG) …
· GlobalSpec,,。,。GlobalSpec,,,,。, …
· The sensor is designed to operate as a Doppler motion sensor in the 60 GHz ISM-band and fulfills ETSI and FCC regulations for use in the EU, the U.S. and Japan. The two integrated detectors provide two digital output signals — one indicating motion and the other indicating the direction of motion (approaching or departing) of a human target.
· Determination of iodine colour number. Die Norm legt ein Verfahren zum Bestimmen der Farbtiefe von klaren Flüssigkeiten, z. B. Lösemitteln, Weichmachern, Harzen, Harzlösungen, Ölen und Fettsäuren, deren Farbe der einer... DIN 6162. January 1, 2014.
· Iodine species are common off-gas products of MSRs that can currently be monitored by collecting samples at power stations for analysis in remote laboratories. This slow and complex process can be discarded in favor Iodine species are traced via spectroscopic light readings and transformed into real-time, usable information for plant operators.
· 1.1 This test method covers the determination of the relative activation level of unused or reactivated carbons by adsorption of iodine from aqueous solution. The amount of iodine absorbed (in milligrams) by 1 g of carbon using test conditions listed herein is …
· ›› 2021, Vol. 39 ›› Issue (3): 354-358. DOI: 10.7517/issn.1674-0475.201006 • • 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1
GlobalSpec's Engineering360 connects industrial marketers with their target audience of engineering and technical, professionals – generating awareness, demand and engagement opportunities at all stages of the buy cycle. Whether your focus is …
· The iodide ion sensor has shown fast, stable, reproducible and selective behaviour. The functionalised ZnO nanotube-based iodide ion sensor detected a wide range of iodide ion concentrations (1 × 10 −6 M to 1 × 10 −1 M) with a sensitivity of −62 ± 1 mV/decade. The detection limit of the iodide ion sensor was found to be 5 × 10 −7 M ...
· ：GlobalSpec？ globalspec？ globalspec？ ：,。,。 ：GlobalSpec？
· The DSP can be programmed in C and allows quantized AI sensors to support full- to single-bit precision neural networks. This allows for greater accuracy and efficiency in tasks such as activity recognition and anomaly detection by analyzing inertial data. To contact the author of this article, email [email protected].
Photonis fission chambers for in-core use can be made to operate at temperatures up to 600°C depending on the reactor types and the detection requirements.
· Inductive - Inductive sensors use a coil through which a current-carrying wire passes. This causes power to flow in the coil that is proportional to the current. This happens because of the magnetic field produced by flowing current. Inductive sensors are used for AC currents. The sensor has a wire-wound core and a signal conditioner.